Monday, May 10, 2010

Ahhhh, the Weekend!

Some days it is difficult for me to make it to cyberspace. Especially when the sun is shining and the list of projects is long! Started Friday with this beauty waiting for me in the mail box. Won, OK bought, this great vintage piece on Ebay! It jingles like the Salvation Army bell when I move, but I'll deal.
The first berries appeared! A little bitter, and super TINY, but I got to them before the birds did!

The first Hydrangea blooms of the season! One of my very FAVORITE flowers. So much bang for your buck!!! I've cleverly squeezed a few bushes into every slightly shady spot of the yard. And I do believe that our unseasonably cold winter, or maybe the turkey compost, provided just the right conditions for an abundance of blooms! So many are yet to open!!!

And I managed to spend a little time on some projects! Before and Afters to come....


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the necklace! That is unique and completely lovely. Also, beautiful flower pics!

    ReplyDelete