Friday, June 11, 2010

BEFORE and AFTER

I finally got around to finishing a very easy project.  Funny how long it takes me to do simple things.  All you need for this is fabric and a staple gun...safety goggles wouldn't hurt either.

 This old piano bench just happen to fit perfectly under our handmade vintage desk.  Hopefully, in a future kitchen, it will become an island.  For now it holds a bit of my reading material.

Before




After

The fabric is left over from drapes that I made for the kitchen.




I would like to add that I know that the carpet is awful.  I would love to have wood flooring, but it just does not seem feasible with three big dogs.  One of whom has knee and arthritis issues and slips on the carpet.  If anyone out there has big dogs and wood floors, I would love to get some feedback.  Or suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment