Thursday, May 13, 2010

Favorite Products


I have a favorite new (new to me) product line...Boscia. A little on the pricey side...my reason/justification for the splurge, my rather sensitive skin. I am pretty low maintenance, but I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorites with you. I prefer natural/organic lines. Easy when you live near something like Whole Foods, but challenging where I am now. I used the entire ZIA line for years, but I still can't live without the occasional application of their Citrus Night Time Reversal. I love Boscia's Oil-free SPF moisturizer. And when I wear a little makeup, the operative word being little, I love Korres mascara and Larenim mineral makeup. But the all-time, can't live without item...Burt's Bees Lip balm!

What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment